Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

So much for getting Christmas off - Sleepy And Tired

Posted: Dec 5th, 2017 - 6:39 pm

I've always worked holidays if they fell on my usual work day.  It's just me and my mom and I needed the extra money.  This year I decided to ask for Christmas day off.  I put the request in about 6 months ago just to get it on the calendar.  Lo and behold, this week I was told my request was denied.  The one time I ask for a holiday off and...nope! The second kicker was that the HDSM sent out an email today asking people to work on Christmas day if they could to "help out."  In other words, I have a feeling it will be NJA again for a holiday.  Thanksgiving was NJA with the exception of 2 hours.  Is it that hard to prepare for a holiday (or any other day) without adding so many people that the majority ends up with NJA?

Sorry for the vent...just annoyed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)