Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Don't apply. You will soon be wishing that - you will be fired

Posted: Nov 18th, 2017 - 1:25 am In Reply to: LOL you ARE kidding, right? - (nm)

so you can get unemployment. If you make one mistake, even if it's "92-year-old" instead of "91-year-old" your quality will be subtracted by 3 points to make good and &*(## sure you are below 99%. Then it's minimum wage for that entire week, across every single report you did even though the three points were taken off just one report. Same for lab values. I also suspect they cheat and mark off things they have no business marking off, such as possibly changing a lab value that was right and then taking off 3 points for it to get you down to less than 99% (not sure, but possibly so they get a bonus??). If you send more than 5% to QA, you will also be working for 3.5 cents a line and then you will probably be below minimum wage, for which they have to give you make-up pay and then they complain about it and threaten discharge for it. If your state raises its minimum wage, then you are expected to do lines as required to make the minimum wage yourself. Even though a minimum wage is supposed to be a RAISE for low-paid workers, they will not raise that 0.04 a line to make it easier. You simply have to do more lines than someone whose minimum wage is $7.25, as a condition of keeping your job. They are constantly reminding you that "you made a mistake." They actually send an e-mail to you every time you make an error. When they attempted to get everyone to work the week that the hack hit them, they promised a bonus, and then they reneged, until people started complaining to their Labor Departments. If your state passes legislation to force employers to give their residents a little sick leave, then Nuance, who presently gives us 10 days for everyting (holidays, days off, sick leave) will back that amount of hours right out of those 10 days. In my case, that will leave me with just 2-1/2 days of "vacation" or "sick leave" for ALL of next year instead of 10 days. And speaking of vacation, everyone else, including your immediate supervisor, etc. get a month of PTO and 12 separate days of sick leave, while you get just 10 days (5 days if it's your first year) for holidays, vacation and sick leave than they get for just sick leave. They expect you to give them 100% perfection....or else. Even if you look at the reviews on Glass Door, you can see where management will answer reviews from the people who work for them who are software engineers, etc., but as far as the transcription part of the company, they won't even bother. They treat us as though we are the bottom of the barrel. We certainly have bottom-of-the-barrel pay.

Just don't bother with them. They are not worth the morale-busting. They are an absolute crap company, which pays crap wages. They are the worst company I have ever encountered. There is nothing good that I can say about them. I believe I will get fired soon because I've been informed that I'm "not good enough." They can go to that double-chopstick place.

Sorry to rain on your parade.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)