Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 62)

PLEASE DON'T APPLY TO NUANCE - Tired hands

Posted: Dec 14th, 2017 - 4:05 pm In Reply to: Don't apply. You will soon be wishing that - you will be fired

I left Nuance voluntarily the end of last year when they announced that the group that I worked for had been sold to another vendor. I now work as an Independent Contractor with no benefits, but I am making more money than I did with Nuance who routinely docked me for every single "error" that I made, plus docked me for use of the Emdat platform, which was absolutely bizarre. I was under so much stress all the time. I dreaded every single e-mail from them and especially the "exciting" e-mails. It was all a scam. I have been an MT for almost 20 years, was always so proud of my profession, but with Nuance we were treated like ignorant slaves. I beg new MTs out of school not to go with this company. It is the absolutely worst money-grubbing and terrible people you could possibly get involved with. Now I get up every day ready to work, happy to do it with the docs that I had before who are with this new company, and I sleep good at night. I take care of my own taxes, can take a sick day if I need it, and don't have anyone looking over my shoulder every minute. So my line cpl isn't as much as it was with Nuance--they took it away from me anyway, so what's the difference? Believe me, there is life after Nuance. I just hope that this lasts. . . . but who knows?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)