Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

How would I receive a commission? - Sheesh.

Posted: Oct 20th, 2017 - 10:21 pm In Reply to: Why do you keep pushing this so hard? You have some sort - of agenda, getting people to sign up SM

To receive a commission there would have to be some means of linking me to your enrollment for training - and what would that be, pray tell? Yes, I did suggest that we sign up as a group to get a group discount, but I would receive no greater benefit than YOU.

I even told you about an alternative source of training (McAfee). Would someone "on commission" do that?

Dear God. Can you people THINK?? I won't post about this again so you can go back to your grousing about what a rotten job you have...and rejecting any and all possible alternatives.

So much easier to sit around and bitch about your situation than to take action to change anything, right? Right! You can't afford it. You don't have the time. You aren't convinced there's an opportunity (even when it's as clear as crystal).

Your cat doesn't approve.

And whatever you do, never ever think outside the box that you've gotten yourself into.

But hey - you've given me amazing insight into just how and why we've gotten ourselves to where we are now.

I really feel sorry for you. But I'm okay with your RUINING YOUR OWN LIFE. In fact, I don't give a rat's if that's what you want to do.

But when you screw up other people, not because you have any knowledge about something but out of sheer cynicism, cruelty and meanness, then I do care.

Now, please don't change. I wouldn't want to think that I had misjudged you, and one thing for certain is that the MTSO's haven't misjudged you. They have you sized up one side and down the other as misfits and sociopaths who not only WILL NOT take action on your own behalf but will rejoice in spoiling the chance for others...and THAT, frankly, is why we are where we are today.

There's a big world out there, and there are opportunities. Find your own if you have the personal mettle to do so...or wallow in the filth of your own disbelief. But it's a terrible, unholy thing to do when you deliberately stomp on the hope of a better life that might lift up someone else.

Absolutely disgusting!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)