Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I'm in FLA and same - MT

Posted: Oct 19th, 2017 - 10:23 am In Reply to: Receiving UE - Hobbyhorse

I am going crazy with this UE. I keep doing the required more than 5 on the job search. My e mail is flooded with rejections. But it says on the website it is stuck with wage determination. That is a previous employer or perhaps this employer is not answering the claim. This can hold it up for a month or more they say in Florida. I looked at the web, and people have had to wait for a very long time to get a determination if there is no cooperation from this or previous employers. Can you imagine. For the little money we get for UE, there's rejection constantly which is hard to take, no answers on resumes, and we have to worry about employer cooperation. Arg. I'm with you. I was hoping for the money to come in to save my car but it did not. Now I have to wait for the money to come in to pay a lawyer to go bankrupt. I hope you are in better shape than I and at the very least that our UE low that it is comes in soon. Lucky people who got it right away.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)