Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Your pessimism - Brenda

Posted: Oct 13th, 2017 - 6:28 pm In Reply to: Does anyone wonder if this post is from India? sm - Just me

I'm sorry that we have to "eat" your pessimism. I am just a hardworking MT trying to be polite on the board here to differentiate myself from the whiny, unhappy crowd who really just want to ventilate their misery and not much else productive.

It's not clear why you have taken the time to key this post onto this board. Bored/frustrated/no more nails left on your nail beds to bite?

Precisely WHY are you targeting India? For every capitalistic Indian investor in our industry, there's dozens of kindhearted and caring Indian physicians, professionals, consultants, etc. Don't think in terms of ethnicity - think in terms of humans.

Your post misses the point of this forum. We're here to help and to give, not to malign. My return post I am typing to you right now misses the point of this forum, too. I am counseling a misguided soul. Please do not respond further.

I am only seeking word banks. I am not trying to conjure up controversy; particularly controversy of the ethnic sort.

So, now that we have gotten rid of "Just Me", for the time being, at least, are there any sites to go to that may have lists of words/abbreviations that we could somehow add to our word expanders to aid in our transcription endeavors, Psychiatry or otherwise?

Smile - it uses less muscles than frowning!

Bren.

PS - Just Me, not all Indians smell like curry. That's a cheap shot. Do you smell like Rice a Roni? Do you smell like Summer's Eve??

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)