Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I never thought I'd say this, but I agree. - sm

Posted: Aug 21st, 2017 - 3:44 pm In Reply to: TTS - Me

My issues have suddenly cropped up with QA, one in particular, who marks every stupid little thing that she thinks is wrong, she hears things that I go back and listen to 5-6 times and they are just not there so she's adding words, and deleting stuff that is there.  I remember the reports because she QAs them as soon as they're finished.  This has only happened with 1 person and only in the last month since the cyber thing.  I've been on this account for 3 years so it's not like I'm struggling learning something new.  My line counts have dropped 100 lines an hour because of her and at 0.0325, that's crap.  I could make more standing on a street corner with my dress hiked up, and I live out in the country.  I got so mad, I was pounding the keyboard so hard I broke it.  I figured if you want to play jack-the-ripper and disembowel my reports, here you are, have at it, so I sent every report with every stinking little thing I may or may not have heard.  I blanked every little thing, just like she dings me.  I have lost my patience with these people.  My QA score went from 99.37 to 97.65 and because of it, being warned I'm under the minimum, all because of this one broad, and this is after I had just gotten another glowing email from the head of the orientation team saying how wonderful my production is, how high my line count is, what an asset I am, blah blah.  Yeah?  You got a funny way of showing it.  The account was fairly tough to begin with and has suddenly become a total nightmare with more horrible dictators, more VR corrections to do than ever, and the shift leads cherry-picking more than ever, sending the worst garbage on the account; like I don't know what's going on, luck of the draw by TAT my fat a**, and they tell you it's impossible for them to do this.  Right, and I'm the Queen of England, and you can bet my next audience on the throne will be dedicated to my loyal subjects at TTS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)