Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

It would be good as far as work is concerned, but you will get - the same BS you would have in an office SM

Posted: Aug 20th, 2017 - 12:05 pm In Reply to: Does anyone think it'd be a good idea to know our co-workers? - justwondering

You have the advantage of asking someone what a word might be, or a doctor's style, or did anyone else get PTO for that particular day, and such. As well as yes, you do have support from each other when things get difficult and that's important for us.

But you still get the snarky hag behavior that you get in an office. That's why I dont participate in any of the MT FB groups any longer. I dont want to get into it with some broomstick jockey over something stupid and have her be working with me in the next MT job or be my supervisor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)