Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

My account has a conference room on Spark--sm - anon

Posted: Aug 21st, 2017 - 11:42 am In Reply to: Does anyone think it'd be a good idea to know our co-workers? - justwondering

Because it is Spark, it really has to be limited to account related questions, and it is not a place for a b***fest. I have mixed feelings on it for work related stuff. There are times I have asked a question and it has been helpful. There is one person who seems unable to think critically and figure out some easy stuff on their own and taking time to read their questions gets old. Another person has a habit of asking a question and then logging out of Spark as you are typing answers and that is frustrating. If I hoped to stay long-term, I would consider asking for contact information outside of Nuance but I am just not that interested. I can b**** here, although what I read obviously has to be filtered but I like the anonymity of it, because I really do not know my teammates well enough to speak freely even off company time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)