Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Seasoned MT - What I think

Posted: Aug 17th, 2017 - 7:58 am In Reply to: Question for seasoned MTs - please see message

I did MT for over 30 years and we laughed at stuff but it was usually over dictation bloopers or strange circumstances, I don't know anyone who found humor in someone else's pain, maybe your FB friends are overreacting. I agree, in specialty areas where nurses and doctors work with critical situations all day, people can develop twisted senses of humor. All I can say about the nurses in the elevator is that they should not have been having that conversation outside of their work area, and you know if it bothered you that much you could have said something and asked them to stop. I read things here all the time where people ridicule physicians for being stupid and incompetent so it can work both ways, none of us are perfect.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)