Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

My best friend of 20 years was a coder - Old MT

Posted: Jun 17th, 2017 - 3:14 pm In Reply to: It already does this - Read the fine print

So I'm not as dumb as you think. I also went with her to coding seminars so I'm really not that stupid. I am not "happy" to see the demise of coders. My statement was that I would never waste my time or money doing it. If you like it, fine, then do it, but I am not about to. I found it boring as hell. Yes, the coders have to review reports for accuracy now, but that's how it starts. Nobody thought voice wreck would ruin the jobs for the MTs but look what happened. I have no intention of saying "I told you so" even if the coders all lose their jobs, but nobody ever dreamed MTs would be out of work either. As I said, I'm not as stupid as you think.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)