Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

In my 40+ years of working, I have never had - wannie

Posted: May 16th, 2017 - 11:59 am

a more stressful job. Even when I worked as nurse and was responsible for charting, giving medications and overseeing CNAs, my job was not this stressful. Part of that is because I knew what I was going to be making every day, every hour. Another thing is that I wasn't constantly worried about being canned for making subjective mistakes. The job was not "subjective" as to who heard what or who could or couldn't hear something. I was able to question something without getting a snippy remark made. Now, it seems like I can't leave a blank without somebody telling me they could hear it very clearly. Do they really think if I could hear it clearly I would be sending it for a second listen by them? Before anybody tells me maybe I should change professions, I already know that it's time for me to get out of transcription for the most part and that's exactly what I'm trying to do, putting in applications and sending resumes for just anything. Sorry for the rant, but I needed some place to blow off a little steam. Thanks for "listening" to my whining, lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)