Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Tech Help

Transfer Word autocorrects on same PC - clueless

Posted: May 11th, 2017 - 5:27 pm

I have Word Pro 2003 on a Windows 7 Pro 64-bit PC.  I have a Word Pro 2007 upgrade disk that I need to install but it will install over Word 2003 and there will be no more Word 2003.  I was initially told that I could run both on my PC but that is not the case with an upgrade disk. You're not supposed to uninstall Word 2003, the upgrade disk just installs Word 2007 on top of Word 2003 and replaces it.

My question is, how do I keep and transfer my Word 2003 autocorrects so they will be on the now upgraded Word 2007 on the same computer?  I'm not uninstalling Word 2003, I'm upgrading it with a licensed Microsoft upgrade disk.  I don't think the Save My Settings Wizard will work on Word 2007, and I have many years of autocorrects on Word 2003.

What do I do and how do I do it? All the articles I read online are complicated and all seem to involve transferring autocorrects to a different computer.  I just need mine transferred to a newer version of Word on the same computer.  Can anyone help me please? 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)