Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Tech Help

Yes, but - did you

Posted: May 12th, 2017 - 4:16 pm In Reply to: word and a/c - anon

upgrade or customize and keep previous version of 2003? I experimented on my old XP laptop with the 2007 upgrade disk. On install, it gave me an option to Upgrade or Customize. I picked Customize, and it then asked if I wanted to keep previous versions, or just Word 2007. I said keep previous versions, so now I have both Word Pro 2003 and Word 2007 on my old laptop. I even had a document open from each one at the same time.

However, I think you're saying that when you upgraded and 2007 installed over the top of 2003, your shortcuts didn't go away in 2007. I now have two versions on my laptop and don't know how to import the 2003 autocorrects into 2007.

I did this on my laptop just to figure out what I want to do on my "real" work PC. So did you just upgrade from 2003 to 2007? And your 2003 is gone? And all your autocorrects are now living in Word 2007?

You're right, it's such a pain and hardly worth the effort. It's just that I have one account that wants 2003 and now a new account wants 2007. Thanks again for any help you can give.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)