Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

same for me.. - ex-MT

Posted: Apr 29th, 2017 - 10:57 am In Reply to: I left transcription and am working in an office now. - HadEnoughOfMT

I too got fed up with the ups and downs of working from home as a MT. I left and got an office job. After working from home for nearly 18 years, it was an adjustment at first, but its really great having a steady paycheck, weekends and holidays off. I too get thanksgiving and the day after, plus Christmas Eve/Christmas day and half a day on New Years Eve. We even got a half day on Good Friday. I get 17 days of PTO a year in addition to all the major holidays off. This past Thanksgiving was the first time I'd been off for 18 years and it sure was nice. If leaving MT and going back out of the house is an option, I would suggest doing so...it make take a little adjustment, but in the long run I bet you all will be a lot happier.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)