If we don't meet 24K and PT or IC is offered to us and we accept neither - fired vs quit? Posted: Feb 14th, 2017 - 8:52 am In Reply to: imedx - anon
If I refuse to become an IC or refuse to accept their PT status offering (and, really, is this actually going to be offered or are they just going to send us a midnight email that our benefits and PTO have been dropped and our FT status is now PT), am I considered to have quit or to have been fired. I was looking at UE benefits in my state and quitting almost always guarantees denial of UE. Ironically if you quit your job to escape domestic abuse, you can get benefits. Too bad they don't consider abuse by your employer worthy of receiving UE.
Post A Reply Reply By Email Options
Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
- Imedx the new Nuance/M-Modal? - anon (Views: 475, 2017-02-13, 8:22 am)
- Imedx Pay Tier - Cary (Views: 367, 2017-02-13, 8:27 am)
- imedx - anon (Views: 312, 2017-02-13, 8:43 am)
- It was never a merge. - mt (Views: 183, 2017-02-13, 9:54 pm)
- imedx - anon (Views: 143, 2017-02-14, 8:30 am)
- If we don't meet 24K and PT or IC is offered to us and we accept neither - fired vs quit?
- imedx - anon (Views: 141, 2017-02-14, 9:27 am)
- Agree - Moi (Views: 43, 2017-02-22, 8:35 am)