Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Talk to them - MT

Posted: Feb 4th, 2017 - 10:16 am In Reply to: SkyScription Info? - Another MT

I work there as a second job. They leave you alone to do your work, they pay on time, and the contract just asks that you do certain amount of lines in a pay period and have a certain quality. They don't keep you to a schedule so it is true IC but they need people certain times so they will ask you to be on around the time you discuss. I like them. They are a great back up. If you want to go full time you can do that too but it is 4 cpl VR so if you can be fast the work is there to make a good amount. I'm personally going to be doing more now there is lots of work b/c they are truly swamped with work. Fluency is the M Modal platform which I like because I am used to it. Some like it and some do not. You can look up past reports and use word expanders, etc. Anyway, I stick with them and they stick with me and every other week there's money in the bank aside from my regular job. As I said I plan to do more now there is more work. But this is only my opinion. Talk to them and try it out. There's lots worse out there indeed! Good luck to you. PS: They are an honest company.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)