Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Yes, it is always worth it! - CMT and proud of it!

Posted: Oct 21st, 2016 - 12:43 am In Reply to: Is it worth renewing CMT credential? - Will not get paid more for it

It is always better to show that you have worked for an accomplishment than to let it slide. This also provides you with self-worth and more confidence for a job well done. Many of the people on this site have never had a CMT credential or used to have one, but let it slide. Not all, but a lot of them are not very nice. They constantly try to shoot it down and say it is not worth the money or a waste of time. I have never heard anyone who maintains the CMT credential with continuing education every 3 years saying it is worth nothing, so please consider the source. This is an excellent job reference and I have been told I was put ahead of people without a CMT and I have been paid extra numerous times over the years for it. The renewal of the CMT only costs $50 every 3 years, so what is the problem? It is a pittance compared to what you get from it. Watch out now...those people who love to complain may come on and challenge this and scream and howl, as they always do, but remember, they scream and howl about pretty much everything. If you dare stand up to those few, they will then attack you, and they have tried that with me and others, probably because our situation is so unhappy these days and we are all in the same boat. Best of luck to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)