Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Daisy Mae - interesting

Posted: Sep 27th, 2016 - 2:25 pm In Reply to: To expound on your comments... - Daisy Mae

Do we assume that you no longer work for this company who handed down a 1-YEAR schedule? I would love to know what happened between them and the IRS and whether or not the said company conducts business with their ICs any differently now. It just seems to me that when a company "requires" an IC to work a "schedule" or a shift, that company should be FORCED to pay SS taxes, etc. incurred by said IC. Do these people not possess articles issued by IRS re the definition of IC versus employee? I understand the importance of client TAT but that should be considered by the MTSO when they hire ICs. If they run that close, they should hire employees.

ICs, please start defining IC/employee when you apply with these companies. If they can't make it by following the guidelines, they should not be in business.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)