Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

IC - Toni

Posted: Oct 3rd, 2016 - 12:55 pm In Reply to: IC questions. - thinking about becomine one. sm

My IC's work on their own schedule. As far as holidays off, that's up to you as an IC. As someone using IC's I cannot tell them what their work hours would be. If they fit my schedule, I hire them, if not, I hire another IC who can fit my schedule. I let them know the client's TAT and it's up to them to get it done per the client's protocol. I don't tell them what their hours are - some of my ICs like days, some like nights - doesn't matter to me. As far as "mandatory overtime" that is not an issue if a company is truly adhering to the rules and regulations of hiring contractors. Think of working as being your own company. You set your own work rules and work hours. If I subcontract work out, I just let you know when the client expects it back. If you can't meet the TAT, then you can't be a subcontractor for my company. Hope that helps clear things up for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)