Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Deja Vu - barbie

Posted: Sep 20th, 2016 - 12:43 pm In Reply to: Never trust a word the owner says - Ex-KSMT

I left a company very similar to KS due to them being bought out by one of the big 3. Very shortly before they were bought out, we got almost the exact e-mail about company not for sale, blah blah blah. The only BIG difference is that this is the first time in my entire MT career that I wasn't paid on time. That is even scarier than a buyout. If KS is truly in this much money trouble, the writing is on the wall. Makes me sick because I came to KS to escape the offshoring and lying and it appears I walked into the same thing with the ugly twist of not being paid on time. Some of us have bills to pay and don't have a spouse or another job or other sources of income. To get an e-mail at the last minute the day before you get paid is just unacceptable. I'm truly disgusted with it all!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)