Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

SLAP-M - Sienna

Posted: Sep 20th, 2016 - 11:46 am In Reply to: Never trust a word the owner says - Ex-KSMT

I have worked for KS for many years also, and I have worked 7 days a week for months in a row. I just posted in Main Board about the CEO's e-mail yesterday and to those of us who really need our paychecks I am so angry. A good friend told me this is all because of poor financial planning, but it has gone on for years. I just feel terrible but I am too old to look for another career or another MT Company because frankly they all act the same, only in it for their profits. I am now overdrawn in my bank because I thought I was playing it safe by having bills taken out on the 20th - instead of the 17th - and have to pay $25.00 for the overdrawn account. I am so sorry I did not take up medical billing like my sister did years ago, she has a nice job, gets paid on time, has great benefits and can afford vacations every year. How sad that this has all turned out so that we have to look for another job. I feel used, abused and tired, extremely tired. I have not recommended Keystrokes for years now.

Have a great day. I have a lot of thinking to do about my future.

Signed from an old abused MT who does not deserve to be treated like this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)