Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Never trust a word the owner says - Ex-KSMT

Posted: Sep 20th, 2016 - 11:05 am In Reply to: Not impressed with KS email. - anon

I no longer work there, but I did for many years and you cannot trust a single word that she says. I have experienced it (multiple times) first-hand. If you smell a rat, then there most likely is a rat. Trust your gut. That's what I finally did when I stopped buying into all of the lies and left and never looked back. This woman is a snake. She has absolutely no problem playing nicey-nice to your face (or inbox) and acting like she cares and then turning around and burning you. At the end of the day, she will only look out for herself.

As far as her claiming that they are not in any sort of financial trouble, even I can tell you that is the biggest crock ever. They have been having cash flow difficulties for YEARS. I worked there from 2004-2012 and I lost count of how many times our pay was late. Now, they are in even worse shape than they were when I was there as they are in significant debt to the IRS as well as they now have a very large judgment (over $1 million) against them from essentially stealing ChartNet from Hudson Medical Systems (they bought it back in 2010 and then never paid for it, so they were sued and lost last year). If I still worked there, I would be polishing up my resume and hitting the job boards ASAP.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)