Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

As an IC you call the shots (sm) - MyT_WannyMT

Posted: Aug 26th, 2016 - 9:43 am In Reply to: How much time do you take off as an IC - wondering

Just give about 30-60 days notice so the people you work for can plan to have your workload covered As an IC, you work when you want (unless you agree to work on a schedule for the company that hired you). My plan was to work as much as possible throughout the year and starting Thanksgiving no more work until after the first of the year but work has been so sporadic that dream never came to be. But I do take 2 vacations a year for 7 days each. .spring break when my daughter is out (mother-daughter trip) and one for the entire family in June or July. I like working for doctors offices as they tend to be closed during all holidays and take 1 or 2 weeks off in the summer (which gives me another week off unless it falls on my week, which only happened once in my 12 years LOL). Good luck to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)