Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

That's not the answer - Anonymous

Posted: Aug 23rd, 2016 - 5:58 pm In Reply to: At this point, I think the only thing MTs can - realistically do is QUIT. (sm)

I appreciate your reply and agree with a lot of what you say, but I still think that is not the answer. Medical transcription is still a skilled trade, and many people still wish to be involved in the field. There is still a lot of work out there (as evidenced by the rise of these abusive companies) and still many physicians who are not idiots and care about their reports, and don't dictate like idiots. I think the problem is this is just not an attractive story, and is actually boring or it would be more apparent in the media. There is a problem with the health field not taking notice of this growing problem and not wanting to do anything about it, most likely due to the well-earning people in the medical field and insurance business. I believe there must be some Federal organization out there that should be addressing all of this, and that just not enough folks are speaking out about this to get their attention. These companies are hurting everyone and no one is doing anything about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)