Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

As a former lead @ Synernet, I can tell you that they DO watch this board - DDMT

Posted: Aug 23rd, 2016 - 12:07 pm In Reply to: do you think they look at this board? - get over it already

The director of the MT department ALWAYS used to watch this board like a hawk. I highly doubt that anything has changed since I left a few years ago. And yes, I can tell you that the amount of cherry picking by leads that goes on there is absolutely unbelievable. I had never seen anything like it in my entire career. It was completely disgusting. I was always told that, as a lead, I was allowed to take whatever jobs I wanted, but I never did, because I believe in sharing the work equally with my fellow MTs and strongly believe that everyone needs to take the good with the bad. It's part of this job. I also believe that the oldest and highest priority jobs need to be done first in order to meet TAT and keep the clients satisfied with the service they are receiving. After all, they are our job security, aren't they??? It used to make me so crazy seeing all of the jobs that were about to go out of TAT, yet certain leads were taking all of the easy, new ER reports with a 24-hour TAT. I brought this to the attention of my superiors numerous times, but I was essentially laughed at and the issue was never addressed. In fact, it only got worse. I have been long since gone from Synernet, but from reading many of these posts, it's clear that nothing has changed. I'm so glad that I left. It was hands down the worst MTSO that I ever worked for. I was never part of the management "clique," so I never really fit in there. Honestly, it was like working with a bunch of high school girls. I just couldn't deal with the drama. This company is grossly mismanaged and incompetence runs wild, which was a huge factor as to why I quit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)