Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Blind Troll - SynMT12

Posted: Aug 24th, 2016 - 10:51 am In Reply to: Again you are wrong- i am not management - nor do i see the "cherrypicking"

I want to be in your pool, Troll. You have no hard work and you make money and no one assigns easy work to herself and/or assigns to her favorites. Because you don't see it does not mean it isn't happening. Some of these accounts are literally bottom of the barrel - what no one in-house or at their primary service wants to mess with, so it's crap work from the start. Other accounts have some really good dictators and easy lines mixed in with the more difficult. But I personally -speaking only for me here - rarely get anything from what I would consider easier work. It has already been done - often in a batch one right after another - and out of order of TAT. Ops don't expire in 3 hours! I know better, I shouldn't feed the troll, but your little field of daisies is not where most of us work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)