Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Amphion Line Calculation - oldmt

Posted: Aug 23rd, 2016 - 8:54 am

Dear Amphion: 

Since April I have repeatedly questioned my line count/pay as it has never matched the terms of my hire, that being 65-char with no spaces. 

In June, my supervisor verified the terms of my pay to include section headings and subsection headings.  In writing on July 18, the terms of my pay were verified in writing, “Amphion does absolutely include the headings and subheadings.  Whatever glitch happened in the new release is being fixed as fast as possible by the software development team.  This is not something that was done intentionally and the information you were given upon hire is still accurate.  I will be watching for updates and keep you posted.”  Each week I have repeatedly asked for an update on the fix for this “glitch.” 

Now, after waiting several weeks for a fix to your “glitch,” the President, Transcription Operations is stating that Triton does NOT pay for section headings and subsection headings.  Is this a new line calculation effective after July 18, or was there no intention to reimburse me for the entirety of work performed since initial hire?

I respectfully request reimbursement for the pay you withheld since beginning production on April 1.  I was hired and performed work for you including section headings and subsection headings.  The term of this agreement, that being payment for transcribing/editing section headings and subsection headings, was verified in writing. 

Until such time as this issue with my pay resolved, I will no longer perform work for Amphion/iMedX.  Please consider this my letter of resignation effective immediately. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)