Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Here is a way... - LMT

Posted: Jun 28th, 2016 - 7:04 am In Reply to: Too bad we can't bill when dictators give us "dead space".... - Southern Belle

to get paid for all the BS we put up with as MTs... we should get paid for ALL dictation by the minute rather than the line count. Most of the time, it pays better than a line count, all depending on the dictator of course. I wouldn't mind listening to long files like that knowing I was getting paid for it and knowing it was coming out of the idiot doctor's pocket or the idiot MTSO's that thinks that client is so important, and if the doctor was told over and over to quit doing something that was nonproductive for my MT's, they would be looking for somebody else to do their reports. I would drop them in a heartbeat. Doctors are NOT perfect and MTSO's need to quit treating them like they are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)