Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Med Assets-Precyse? - A CMT

Posted: May 5th, 2016 - 7:27 pm

I have heard things about Precyse, but has it been combined or taken over by Med Assets? They just had a webinar campaign per their ad on mtjobs.com, apparently to enthuse potential employees. I did not attend. Does anyone know anything about them recently in case they are changing things for the better or worse? Do they still send you a company computer because I would rather not use their computer and have to send it back if this place is a bomb, like so many others. As others have said, you have to be ready to jump ship and go elsewhere with some of these companies these days, but I too still have hope that I will get the right account, the right supervisor, and the right company attitude, but only in desperation these days. My last comment is do you notice how these companies praise themselves for being rated in KLAS as good vendors, but it has nothing to do with how they treat us from the other end.  I don't think any of us have ever been asked to vote and rate these places. Could you imagine the scores they would get...rated 100, 101, the worst? Have a good day and I will keep dreaming for something better, but if you have any info, please let me know and THANKS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)