Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Failure to flag - sickened - MT POCKETS

Posted: Apr 28th, 2016 - 11:31 am In Reply to: Failure to flag - sickened

Your experience along with the FIESA BS (where I was charged with a critical error that I STILL do not believe I made) and there was no voice file available to prove otherwise. The onus should not be on the transcriptionist but on the QA people. Add running out of work and getting the worst of the worst dictators and there you have it. I had 100% QA for several months and miraculously have been charged with 2 errors recently that knocked my QA down to 97 and change and 94.5. NEITHER OF THOSE ERRORS HAD A VOICE FILE I COULD LISTEN TO. I am sorry. No one will EVER convince me that some of this is not rigged. I have happily joined independent contractor status with 2 companies. The learning curve is there as always and I will lose money initially but it won't be because my skills suck or because I work for thieves and I told both companies of my vacation plans for the summer and they have put it on the schedule. I lose my insurance (if you can call it that) and pray I remain at least healthy enough to get to Medicare (in less than 2 years). I am too old and TOO GOOD to put up with Nuance bullshit. I hope you find a better place and some peace of mind. Life is way too short to put up with misery and that is Nuance's middle name.

God bless and good luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)