Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Verbatim - sickened

Posted: Apr 28th, 2016 - 10:54 am In Reply to: I gather it was not verbatim, but if it were - and he did not specify to correct

Thanks for your reply, no not verbatim. I guess my feeling is WHY should I need to go back and reread/check/scrutinize the report to make sure someone who makes 12 times what I do didn't contradict themself? How about take some responsibility for yourself? My pay has already been cut in half thanks to Nuance buying WebmedX. Here, please allow me to make less than I already do so I can check up on you and make sure YOU didn't make a mistake. I cannot think of one other job in existence where somebody is punished or held responsible for somebody else's screw-up and NO, it never used to be this way when I worked in the hospital. The physicians were held responsible for what came out of their mouth, as it should be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)