Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Patient First - TTTyping

Posted: Apr 27th, 2016 - 11:26 am In Reply to: Patient First - sunshineMT

A combination of things. The main thing was I was going thru some health issues and just couldn't keep up at the time. I also had an issue with my team lead, in that she was not very communicative and had her own way of doing things, thus when my work was reviewed, it would be correct as far as the PF guidelines but not as per my TL's guidelines. When I left, I brought up this concern and was informed that the Team Leads can (within reason) make up their own guidelines. I wish I had known that at the start! Really I think I just got a dud team lead. I think the others seemed to be pretty reasonable. All in all PF leaves you alone to get your work done if you can wrap your mind around their guidelines for transcribing. Also they don't usually run out of work. In fact, when I left, only one transcriptionist could be off a day as there was so much work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)