Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I might be going for testing/training as well - old mt

Posted: Apr 28th, 2016 - 11:44 am In Reply to: Patient First - sunshineMT

I have had phone interview and it looks like I will get to go to Richmond to take the second test and train. I appreciate you asking your questions as it is helpful to me also. I have looked in the archives about PF and asked questions here. I am very hopeful it will be a good fit.

A repeated theme is how they have their own way of doing things, like not using pronouns and encouraging use of abbreviations. I have decided I will just try to forget the way I am used to and open up my mind to learn their format and guidelines. I appreciate that we get training pay while we learn. Another MT for PF mentioned that she made a lot of notes to remind herself of the details. I am going to employ that. When I have had to learn at other places, I have found that sticky notes on my computer help a lot with things I keep forgetting.

Anyway, I am getting excited over the prospects of having plenty of work, some benefits and decent pay!

Who knows, maybe we will train together!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Patient First - sunshineMT (Views: 1289, 2016-04-27, 9:43 am)
    • Patient First - TTTyping (Views: 1300, 2016-04-27, 10:56 am)
      • Patient First - sunshineMT (Views: 1177, 2016-04-27, 11:01 am)
        • Patient First - TTTyping (Views: 1319, 2016-04-27, 11:26 am)
          • Patient First - sunshineMT (Views: 1470, 2016-04-27, 11:37 am)
            • I might be going for testing/training as well - old mt