Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

No big announcement here, out of work! - LR5

Posted: Feb 6th, 2016 - 10:22 am

So 50%of my shift done and I'm out of work! Getting the Remedy ticket where it asks do you want to make up the time or take the rest of the time off ?? So seeing as how it's still morning, I thought maybe I'll just come back later in the day and hopefully there will be work and I can finish the other 50%.

So ......I looked at the almighty SWAP board seeing what shift I could pick up.  Hummm all I really see is OT/Extra time swaps.  And as we all know that cannot be used for NJ make up time!  HOW the %*#! do they have OT/Extra time on the Swap board if we don't even have enough jobs for our normal shifts?

I'm trying to take a weeks vacation in April, been saving my PTO by doing swaps, and at this rate I'm never going to have enough hours by then, as now I have to use them to cover NJs.

I'm totally planning on leaving after my vacation.  Just can't do this any longer.

Heads officially screwed on backwards!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)