Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY - ANON

Posted: Jan 26th, 2016 - 9:28 am

Well, finally got me another 40 hour a week job with benefits.   May not be working from home but will know what I am getting paid weekly and noone to belittle me over rediculous stuff.  Nuance and other companies that manipulate pay are a disgrace to this industry and why our local hospitals have to buy into it.  For those that do decide to onboard with this company, please read the posts that everyone puts on here because they are all so true.  I tried to not let that influence me but I can tell you now that there are more negatives than positives.  I never knew that editing was such a stringent task to do, I mean really.   When they go into your facility, they make it sound so great, NOT.  If you can find something else do so you will not have the headache of dealing with this company.  Their system sets you up for failure.  I just want to say thanks for all the advice this forum has offered me in the past and good luck to all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)