Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

The thing to know about MModal - sm

Posted: Nov 24th, 2015 - 6:46 pm In Reply to: MModal - me

It all depends on what pod you end up in, and you will have no say in that whatsoever. Some are great, some are just ok, and some sound like living nightmares. For example, my ASR is great, my supervisor is great, but the amount of work in my primary accounts is always unpredictable and I often get work coming in from all over, each with a different client profile, and when that happens my productivity (and paycheck) tanks. Some people don't even have primary accounts and they are always in that situation. Some people have a majority of ESLs, some have hardly any at all. Some are pretty much left alone to work without hassle and some pods micromanage to the point of sheer lunacy. What else can we tell you? At MModal, it is not a level playing field and it is all luck of the draw.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)