Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Doc's MAJOR mistake - kangaroo14

Posted: Oct 11th, 2015 - 9:34 am In Reply to: Doctors come here and read this board??? - Well then

I agree with other posters...lighten up! Geez, the doc's name, nor facility, was given, just his mistake. I thought this board was to help us feel more connected since we all work in a virtual world where it seems most of our only contacts are emails regarding all of our mistakes, tons of emails on what we have to watch for this and that account and tons of emails wanting us to do them a favor and work more than what we've already worked and be happy about getting #_&*## while we do it! There was nothing unprofessional about that post. If the one person is so worried about unprofessionalism, if she works where I work, I don't see that there's much professionalism there and maybe she should get out of transcription I've been doing this for 30 years and used to feel good about my profession, my personal work ethics, etc., but this company has me worn completely down to where I second guess EVERYTHING I do. Friday afternoon I felt like I had literally been kicked in the stomach. You can't win with this company anymore and you certainly can't make a decent living. So where's the professionalism in that? Sorry for the long rant. BOTTOM LINE...keep venting, "keep your chin up" and hopefully you will find something better or somewhere better to work soon!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)