Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

My story of getting out - tireder

Posted: Oct 1st, 2015 - 1:09 pm In Reply to: Finding hope - mom22

About 6 weeks ago I had my fill. I was hungry, too. All my bills were paid, but my grocery budget was depleted. My husband and I had to make some major changes in choices of food that we ate. We are both diabetic, so this was a challenge.....I went to mtjobs.com and took a chance. I sent a resume to one of the sponsors, and 1 week later got a call. They had just acquired a new account and had yet to advertise for positions. ... I make less per line than where I was on the grid, but...I am making the same or more than I was overall. Plus no daily fear of Fiesa and everything else that had me in a constant turmoil.....This place told me that they had received hundreds of applications from Nuance since March. I just lucked out. So blessed to be out of the Nuance pit of hell.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)