Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

India, curious - EmptyMT

Posted: Oct 1st, 2015 - 12:36 pm In Reply to: No, I believe they have 3,000 Indians coming on - board. NM

All that India hiring makes me curious. I just finished doing an unfamiliar work type where I had to stop several times to research the names of county government offices, town names, psychiatric facilities, and a jail. I am very familiar with the area because I grew up near there so I could fairly easily locate the correct cities, counties, etc.; but it got me thinking - if I was doing tx for facilities in India, it would be difficult to know where/how to begin looking to find those kinds of things, so it seems like there would be times when they would be making an unholy mess of our reports. Think of all the times you have to look up names, places, addresses - you can find them usually because of your familiarity with the language, geography, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)