Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

great job with government contractor - all smiles

Posted: Sep 27th, 2015 - 10:02 pm In Reply to: I have posted several times about the - NoMo

What kind of job?

There are lots of government contractors and lots of jobs working for government contractors.

This is what is so frustrating to me.

People say that they got a great job - then they are all vague about what field, what kind of job, and what they are actually doing.

For all I know, you could be working a a road crew.

I've been looking, but so are thousands of other people in my area. I even went to the "Job Source" that helps people get jobs.

Here's what I got: Minimum wage working part time at non-skilled job. Temp jobs working slightly more than mimimum wage part time.

So, I try to rethink how to go about getting those "great jobs," looking at ads, websites, etc., and every job I see in this area is (unless you are a professional with a degree) minimum wage to slightly above it. Aldi had a manager job for $22.50 an hour. Problem is I cannot meet the lifting requirement.

So could you please let me know what you are doing? Then I could do a search using that job description.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)