Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Where the jobs are - all smiles

Posted: Oct 5th, 2015 - 1:15 am In Reply to: So what if the job is on a road crew? - Look for what you are SM

As said, if they got great jobs in another area/field, they should have no problem and no reticence in stating what kind of job they are doing, and how they searched for the job.

The vagueness of these great jobs they got, no idea what they are doing, what field they are in, or how they researched the job is very suspect.

Stating that you got a job with a government contractor does not in any way indicate what type of work you are doing nor how you networked or researched for the job.

So, I doubt that these great jobs exist and I doubt that they got them.

What could be the reason for not letting others know what kind of work you are doing and how you researched the job? So others cannot get out of this hell hole I suppose.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)