Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I have posted several times about the - NoMo

Posted: Sep 27th, 2015 - 7:00 pm In Reply to: OK for those who left what did you get - all smiles

amazing job I found outside of MT, and I certainly am no suit:) I found a great job with a federal government contractor making $18 an hour to start, with a raise after my 6 month performance evaluation (which is great money in the area where I live). The job is completely outside of the medical field, something totally new to me, but they were willing to train me. The benefits are the best I have ever had in my 22 years in the work force and I couldn't be happier in my new job.

When I decided to leave MT about a year ago, one of the first things I did was ask friends about their jobs, if they liked their employers, about their benefits, etc. One of my best friends had just been hired on at this company and she absolutely loved it, so I submitted my resume. The hiring process was rather long, as many things are with the government, but once I was able to finally get an interview, I was able to start in a few weeks.

Out of all the websites I looked at, resumes I emailed, snail mailed, and companies I called to ask about open jobs, the best thing I ever did was ask a friend about her job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)