Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Assume much? - sm

Posted: Aug 24th, 2015 - 2:47 pm In Reply to: A real ray of sunshine - TS

Firstly, I'm not the person who made the "hystrionics" post. But I do think it's sad that one word upsets you so much.

Secondly, "whining" seems an accurate description of the post I responded to.

Thirdly, are you saying there's not a string of lesser managers between your TSM's, boss's, boss and the CEO? Are you saying that those career-minded individuals don't care about anything? I say they do care... about themselves. So write to them in a way that makes them see how they can help themselves by helping you.

Fourthly, why don't they just come here and read it themselves? Because they'd have to wade through the "hystrionics" and even when they did find posts like the ones from "wannie" and others, which actually have good points, they have no name and no way to look into the details to see what the real issue is.

Fifthly, I am trying to be a ray of sunshine, but apparently I forgot who I was talking to. "It's not about the nail" right? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4EDhdAHrOg

LINK/URL: Assume much?

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)