Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Why I stay - sm

Posted: Jul 29th, 2015 - 8:51 am In Reply to: If work was that horrible throughout the company - not a recruiter

Its a job. If you have backup, like a husband that works and your not relying on this place, well then it works. I've been here too many years. I will say it gave me the ability to stay home and actually raise my boys, saved on gas, saved on car repairs, saved on car insurance, which 20 years back was about 5K a year, obviously higher now.

But lately, the changing of the shifts, the paycuts, the you work for me I don't care if the shift I forced on you messes up your life garbage is getting too much for me. Not to mention the nitpicking, wishy washy QA system, always having to cover your tail, and mandatory OT.. I am job hunting..I don't know what I want to do, but I want to do anything other than this..Unfortunately when you hit the over 50 mark, if you don't have an "in" with a company, it's very hard to get a job. Sooo..thats the reason I am still here.. If your younger get out, run away, find another "career."

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)