Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Anger issues - Me

Posted: Jul 2nd, 2015 - 3:59 pm In Reply to: Anger issues. - Talking like a sailor. sm

I do get upset at bad dictators, not so much anymore, but my anger is a kind of low simmering anger towards the MTSO I work for. I feel so cheated, like I am not being paid what I'm worth and that fact is eating away at me. That's the source of my anger. Like the above poster, I work for Nuance and production is becoming a serious issue and I also don't care anymore. That makes me angry too. I used to care, have pride in my work, enjoy the job even the bad dictators, but now it's just apathy and that scares and angers me too. Just living day to day and trying to make it through my shift, what for? I don't want to keep living this way, working for the weekend? Passing the time until retirement? Isn't there more to life than this? That's where my anger stems from. I guess I'm angry at myself because no one can change my situation except me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)