Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Anger issues. - Talking like a sailor. sm

Posted: Jul 2nd, 2015 - 3:42 pm In Reply to: Anger Issues - Is it just me? - Eve

A 25-year MT here. I agree with everything you wrote. As far as anger issues, all my life I have been good natured, never really let anything get to me, but for the past year or two (fellow Nuancers know what I'm talking about) I have been cursing and behaving in ways that are not very lady-like while working. Knew it was a real problem a few weeks ago when I yelled a string of obscenities and threw a half-full coffee mug against the wall. (I don't recommend anyone doing that; it made a mess and scared the heck out of the pets.) I am now on the verge of being fired due to low production, for the exact reasons you stated, and I do not care. It would probably be a relief. Working on an escape plan out of MT anyway. Best of luck to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)