A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

why did this give me the option to edit or delete - my message, but only lets me edit

Posted: Jan 27, 2011

not delete it?  am I blind is there a delete button somewhere?

it really depends on the company, what they prefer, I have had to do both ways depending who I worke - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

If they are going strictly by BOS 2 or 3, you do - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
not use the 's unless the word stands alone, i.e. Positive Patrick's, but Patrick test.

However, if the client wants you to use the 's, the you do.

You need to get a copy of the client profile or talk with QA and see which they want to do. I have 1 account that uses it, one that does not.

Similar Messages:

ExEditor Won't Delete - Can't Work Until I Can Delete.
Nov 13, 2012

I have ExEditor (v 7.5) on my PC from a job I had 3 years ago. Nuance installed it but won't uninstall it because I don't have a service contract. I need this OFF my PC so I can install another version from another client and can't work until I can accomplish this. Error Mssg ("CAN'T READ FROM SOURCE FILE OR DISK") when trying following: Using Control Panel Add/Delete Program: Won't delete. Deleting individual files: Won't delete. Renaming f ...

How Do You Delete A Post?
Sep 26, 2010

Used to be able to do it, but now when clicking "edit/delete post" under "options", it only allows you to edit instead of delete. Thanks! ...

HOW DO I DELETE A QA NOTE IN DQS?
Jul 21, 2011

I have been trying to delete a QA note that I initially inserted, but at the last minute I figured out what the mush-mouthed dictator was saying.  I CANNOT take out the marker or note!  Is there a way to do this, or do I have to send it to dreaded QA?  ...

If I Delete A Post
Feb 10, 2013

does it delete the entire thread with replies, or just my OP?  ...

Why Cant I Delete My Posted Messages
Jun 28, 2010

Just wondering. ...

TO THE MODERATORS - Why Can't I Delete Messages?
Sep 05, 2010

Edit/Delete only lets me edit, and even then it won't accept my password.  I use the same one every time.  Thanks. ...

HOW DO YOU DELETE ENTRY FROM DICTIONARY
Nov 02, 2010

Does anyone know how to delete entries from user dictionary?  Thanks in advance ...

Nevermind. Got It - Can't Seem To Delete This Post Tho
Jan 06, 2011

This doctor of mine is mumbling.  He says, "The nipple was set at 20 cm from the clavicle and" what sounds something like "deep framberg line"???    Ugh.  He said inframmary line.  I tried to delete post but it wouldn't let me. Sorry ...

How To Delete Tape Using A Dictaphone
May 04, 2011

hey guys, does anyone know how to delete a tape on a dictaphone machine, I've a big one that i havent used in a while (years).... and i forgot how to erase finished tapes. any help TIA ...

I Can't Delete A Document In Word
Aug 12, 2011

I wrote a letter to my boss, and now every time I open Word, the letter appears. I never saved it. I tried erasing it and saving it as a blank document, but nothing works. It still keeps popping up. I restarted my computer but still. In order to type a new document, I have to erase the letter and type what I need and save it as something else. Please help! It's driving me insane! ...

Delete Trigger Happy
Feb 24, 2013

Where'd the posts go?? Is it because the poster was from India? Not talking about the racist post, but the one by "David Kenneth" or something like that. Just curious why it's gone. ...

Option To Get Out ...
Sep 20, 2011

Sorry in advance for the length of this post but I've been reading and I just couldn't sit still any longer.  I'm a long-time MQ employee - this is my 14th year.  When I first started out, the income was crazy.  Literally I made more money in bonuses and incentives than I made in my regular production pay.  It was not uncommon for my paychecks to be in the $2000 range.  Over the years, the bonuses and incentives ended, and to help supplement my income (I t ...

There Is Another Option.....
Oct 24, 2013

Our lives have become totally ruined by this company. Unfortunately, commiserating with each other, while helping to alleviate anxiety, will not solve the problem. I have thought of this option, and some friends have suggested the same thing, Class Action Suit!  There must be a way we can recoup our lost wages. I cannot believe that what this company has done to us is legal.  It may take awhile, but aside from finding another job that pays better (which is just not available), I believ ...

Word 2003 - Problem With Delete Key
Nov 25, 2009

Every so often when I press the delete key, it zooms through the report and deletes every character past where the cursor was located.  Once everything is gone, the hour glass keeps flashing, the cursor no longer works, and I have to shut down the program and lose all of the material deleted.  I have lost entire reports when going back to the beginning and trying to edit something.  Any ideas on how I can stop this from happening? ...

On Google Chrome, Is There A Way To Automatically Delete
Feb 04, 2010

nm ...

Okay, This Is Getting Ridiculous. Who Can Delete Messages Besides The Moderator?
Jun 26, 2010

I posted twice on this board asking specific questions. Both were deleted. Why? I recieved no message from the moderator, so what's going on? Can anyone answer? ...

I Hope Those Of You Who Delete Skip Markers
Sep 10, 2010

Just a thought.  I'd rather not have ASR learn too much.  If it gets too good, I'm out of work (more than usual anyway). ...

Is It Possible To Delete A Punch From The Time Card
May 23, 2015

Brain fart, automatically signed on instead of approving my time card..dont want to bother time person with it.. ...

Another Option For Transitioning From MT
Mar 24, 2010

Transcribing the dictation of various physician assistants made me wonder what was involved in becoming a PA, so I looked into the PA programs in my state.  I have a BA and already have all the science prereqs, so I decided to apply.  I'm retiring from my full-time job (not medical related) in April and wondered what I would do with myself with just my part-time MT job to keep me busy.  Now I know.  I start in the PA program with the summer session.  If you have a ...

Search Option
Jul 11, 2010

Hi, Is there a search query anywhere on the MTStars website?  I recall there used to be one, but I cannot find it.  Thanks in advance for any help. ...

Failure Is NOT An Option.
Feb 28, 2011

x ...

Unemployment An Option?
Nov 03, 2014

Does anyone know if unemployment is an option with all the OOW? ...

UNEMPLOYMENT AN OPTION.....YES !!!!!!!
Nov 03, 2014

No Work Without Pay Option
Feb 19, 2015

Can we no longer take this option?  In Remedy you only have 2 options to choose, make up or PTO.  I don't want to make up or use my PTO for out of work. What to do?   ...

With E-scription, How Do I Delete An Entry In The Date Field
Dec 23, 2009

nm ...

Cannot Edit Cc's
Feb 26, 2014

What in the world did they do to the cc list?  I can no longer edit anything.  Grrrr. ...

Don't Over Edit. Don't Over Edit. Sm
Oct 31, 2014

We've all heard that, right?  Someone should inform QA to not over QA then because adding in "a" or "the" or "an" is overediting!  Plus, we get dinged for it.  I'm so over this BS.  I am literally so nervous now when I sit down to work.  Yesterday, I slowed playback down to the point that I did 700 lines LESS than I had been doing just to see if this made any difference.  Nope.  Still got hit with a, an, the crap from QA.  If tomorrow's big ...

What Happened To The Search Option?
Oct 12, 2009

When will it be restored? ...

Does Anyone Else Really Miss The Search Option
Oct 19, 2009

in this website?  Sometimes I was able to search for something and find an answer in old threads and not have to post the question and wait.  ...

As An IC, Is It Really An Option To Get Paid On Time?
Nov 05, 2009

I'm just curious. I have worked as an IC and an employee. With the last job I took as an IC, I remember in the interview the woman speaking with me said "and the woman you'll be working for always pays on time." At the time, I thought that was rather odd. I mean, why would someone need to say that? Of course I get paid on time. Just like they expect their work done on time. Well it was a huge red flag that I ignored, because then on 4 different occasions over the next 10 months I didn& ...