A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l "qwhy-egg" negative; breast aspiration - barber1029

Posted: Jun 07, 2010

We aspirated about 3 cc of gray serous fluid, that is “qwhy-egg” negative, with total disappearance of a palpable mass.

ideas? thanks

qwhy - Linda

[ In Reply To ..]
Could it be guaiac - meaning blood?

AHH Yes!! - barber1029

[ In Reply To ..]
So obvious after you say that! Thank you! :)

gwhy - Linda

[ In Reply To ..]
Well, it doesn't mean blood. It is an agent to check for occult blood.

Similar Messages:

Triple Negative ? Type Breast Cancer
Apr 06, 2011

When slowed way way down it sounds like immunocino type. ...

Apprehension Test Is Negative. *Falk* Sign Is Negative. Speed Test Is Negative. Thanx. Nm
Nov 30, 2011

nm ...

His Hips Have Symmetric Abduction. Galeazzi Is Negative. Provocative Exam (s/l V-CHIP) Is Negative
Dec 04, 2011

TIA :-) ...

The Left Breast Remains Swollen Compared To The Right Breast With Some S/l Po Durage Changes Of The
Dec 19, 2009

xx ...

Negative McMurray. Negative S/l Rosling Or Roswing
Feb 28, 2013

Negative McMurray.  Negative s/l Rosling or Roswing ...

Knee Aspiration
Feb 15, 2012

Brain dead I swear -  Please note, at his next appointment, he will need his knee aspirated and sent for CNS, fluid analysis and fluid Red-O. Is it CNS or C&S??  I'm sorry, it's been an extremely long week and this PA is very mumbly!!   Thanks for your help! ...

Sl Bromer Or Romer Aspiration Biopsy
Nov 29, 2009

The patient is being evaluated for anemia, and it is suggested that he may have myelodysplastic syndrome.  This "Bromer or Romer" aspiration biopsy is suggested to further delineate this patient's anemia.  Thanks. ...

Any Part Of Fine Needle Aspiration Hyphenated?
Aug 31, 2010

I just took a practice test, and it asked this question of the following sentence, is the sentence below punctuated correctly? Fine needle aspiration revealed no abnormalities.  The answer on the test was false.  Is any part of fine needle aspiration hyphenated?  Help? ...

There Was No S/l Kitic Or Chictic, Wheezing, Or Any Indications Of Aspiration.
Nov 22, 2010

This is at the end of surgery.  There had been a problem with desaturation during the procedure if that helps. ...

I Know It Can't Be The "Dorset-Nazi Needle Aspiration System
Apr 19, 2011

but it really sounds like that.  The whole sentence is  "The contents of the gallbladder were suctioned out using the ------ Needle Aspiration System."  It is an intra-operative aspiration.  Any ideas?  Thanks! ...

Stupid Ortho - Negative Spurling, Negative S/l "ver Meets"
Nov 13, 2009

thanks for any help! ...

ORTHO HELP: Negative [s/l Fair] Sign, Negative Fabere Sign?
Jun 02, 2012

OK.....   It's an orthopedic chart note. Patient has a chief complaint of  hip pain. Dictated: He has a negative [s/l fair, fairs, varus?] sign, a negative fabere sign. It doesn't sound like fadir; I'm not hearing that "d." I already had to leave two medication blanks and hate to leave another one for an orthopedic sign that I feel like I should know! Thank you in advance for your help and ideas!   ...

Pt Has Negative Froment's Sign And Negative S/l Jean Sign.
Sep 14, 2010

x ...

Negative Finkelstein's. Negative "CMC Gram." Not Sure On This, Anyone?? TIA!
Dec 02, 2014

nm ...

Breast
Apr 06, 2011

The entire right breast is markedly indurated S/L POLE LERANGE?  There is positive right axillary adenopathy.    any help would be great!  Thanks! ...

Breast MRI
Jan 22, 2012

"A small amount of fluid is present at this site consistent with postbiopsy heam." It is pronounced very clearly.  Google seems to think it should be "haem", short for "haematoma" or "haemotology".  Anyone else heard of this?  ...

Breast Aug, Some More!
Dec 10, 2013

Once the vertical limb was completely closed, measurement is taken from the inframammary crease mark which is 1 cm below the *nader* of the incision up to the lower limbus of the nipple areolar complex.   ...

Negative Board
Jan 01, 2010

This is a very negative board.  I see misery loves company.  If you hate your life and your job, what are you doing here?  Oh, maybe thats why you are here.  Nothing to do but P and Moan? MTStars?  Doesnt look like it.    This board needs more positive people. ...

Negative Posts
Jan 02, 2010

I honestly don't understand all the negative MTs on here.  It is very unprofessional to come on here and slam your company.  I have been an MT for over 10 years and have always made enough money and I'm proud of what I do and love the money I make, all while working from home.  I think most of these negative people are just people who aren't cut out for this profession and I wish they would realize that and go find something else to do.  Why would you put your ...

S/l Negative Ortolani
Jan 14, 2010

It is under the physical exam section for a 6 month old baby well child exam. thanks for any help! ...

Clotest Negative?
Mar 05, 2011

Second language English doctors will be the death of me.... Now labs:  "LFTs unremarkable except albumin at 2.3.  Total protein 5.9.  (s/l:) Clotest negative"   Thank you! ...

Where Are All The Negative Nellies Now?
Apr 05, 2013

Just wondering where all the people without work are at now, especially after the latest email. Funny how everyone complains about no work but many of the accounts are close to being out of TAT - of course, payday was a couple of days ago so the rush isn't on yet, right? ...

Another TTS Post...but This One Is Negative
Jun 30, 2014

Seriously. The account I'm on has apparently been having lots of critical errors, mostly number errors, lab values etc. So they sent out an email with an attached PDF with a crossword puzzle that we are required to do and turn in. WTF? Is this elementary school? And we are paid by the line. How do they plan to compensate us for our time doing the required crossword puzzle? I find it totally ridiculous.  I can't even bring myself to open the attachment to look at the crossword p ...

Breast Word? Help
Oct 14, 2009

hem/onc therapist doing breast exam.  she describes r segmental mastectomy, then says "right (phonetic here) autella is negative.    No nipple discharge.  No skin changes."  I would think she means areola, but I'm a guy, so what am I missing?  Any ideas?     ...

Breast Biopsy
Feb 15, 2010

Sounds like he says underwent a left upper auto breast biopsy? ...

Breast Exam
Feb 17, 2010

Examination of the right breast reveals a 3 cm s/l  "REH-pree-ah" mobile mass... The "p" is distinct. Thanks for any suggestions. ...

Breast Carcinoma
Feb 01, 2011

Oncology doc - s/l "stepocarcinoma insitu"  Help?  Thanks in advance!   Thanks-you were right, it is ductal!  She has a weird way of saying it ...

Breast Reconstruction
Mar 19, 2012

Two blanks on an op recreating nipples.  A small stab incision was made in the umbilicus and approximately 250 cc of tumescent fluid was "s/l interpolated" into the tissues of the abdomen.  Attention was then directed to the abdominal wall where fat was harvested using the "Adbive" (he spells this but cannot document) system sterilely to withdraw approximately 250 cc of fat.   ...

Breast Papilloma
Mar 28, 2013

Has anyone heard of what s/l "insipia" papilloma?  Thank you! ...

Breast Aug Drainage
Dec 09, 2013

I managed to squeak through the rest, but the drainage at the end stumps me.   "Prior to closure, *15 round Foley colluded blade* drains are brought out through lateral stab incisions secured with 2-0 nylon suture."  Thanks!  ...