A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l "Hawkins Wright" examination for base of tongue, epiglottis, AE folds. - traci

Posted: Jun 08, 2010

Hawkins Wright examination performed today revealed a normal appearing base of tongue, epiglottis, AE folds, arytenoids, false vocal cords, and true vocals cords with normal true vocal cord movement.  

Got it...Hopkins rod examination :) Thanks for your help. - traci

[ In Reply To ..]
s

Similar Messages:

Campo? Campal? Folds Of Conjunctiva
Sep 18, 2013

Pterygium removal.  "Two sutures of 9-0 Vicryl were placed in mattress fashion through the conjunctiva and episclera inferior and superior in order to draw the conjunctiva forward without distorting the *campo* folds of the conjunctiva." ...

Asking Somewhat Tongue In Cheek, But Is There
Jul 15, 2014

a company out there who really does care about its employees/ICs?  I have worked for so many that just do not care.....:((( ...

Does This Sound Right? Bulk In His Tongue?
Oct 20, 2009

He has fairly normal bulk in his tongue, but has very clear fasciculations. Direct testing of strength of his tongue is normal. Extraocular movements are full.   I thought it was tone, but it sure sounds liek he says tongue ...

Medication For Black Tongue
Jun 03, 2010

Doctor has a patient with a black tongue secondary to medication.  He gives her a prescritpion for what s/l "mycolatrocious" to apply q.i.d. to the tongue.  I rarely have a med I can't find but this one has me stumped!  Any suggestions?? ...

S/l The Faran Shows A Smooth Tongue
Mar 28, 2010

This is a physical exam and the word is broke up ...

Tongue Tied --- S/l Salitic Or Salidic Or Cyalitic
Jul 20, 2011

Regarding an abscess, doctor says: this may have been there for longer than 24 hours as it appeared that there were somechronic overlying skin changes on the wound. However, given the overlying {salytic}changes as well as the manifestations of fever, he was started on Keflex. ...

Touching Base
Dec 14, 2011

I would be interested in touching base with some of the folks who were recently acquired by MQ in the EMT buyout.  I am finding the transition painfully difficult and wondering if I am the only one... ...

Don't Be Shy, How Many Took At Least 1 Cent Base Pay Cut
Jun 15, 2012

After becoming Nuance employee? I'm curious if any 9-centers (and up) got to keep their pay after mergers. ...

S/l Base Motor Symptoms
Oct 13, 2010

patient is on Prempro. had hot flashes at one time. obviously this "symptom" is menopausal related. any ideas?? ...

Needing To Touch Base About Something
Feb 09, 2013

In the past week my team has gotten several e mails. Main topic covers 2 things: Poor quality (a huge number of major errors being reported to sup), and the other Quantity (people are not living up to the required new lph by the new compensation plan.  E mails indicated people will be receiving phone calls about this, and poor quality will be terminated from account.  Nothing said about what happens with the lph lower than compensation plan, but did say phone calls will be made. Regar ...

Is It A Base Plate Or Baseplate As In
Nov 24, 2014

thanks in advance ...

Base Plate Or Baseplate? Please
Jun 22, 2015

Google shows baseplate, all the QA examples have it as base plate.. ex. The tibia was exposed and a size 3 baseplate was placed ...

What The Heck Does Shrinking Cost Base Mean.
Aug 19, 2010

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:aRYbCNbTPgQJ:www.marketwatch.com/story/medquist-reports-second-quarter-2010-results-with-revenue-up-26-primarily-due-to-spheris-asset-acquisition-in-april-2010-2010-08-11+medquist+restructuring&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a   The following results for both the three months and six months ended June 30, 2010 include the Spheris results from the acquisition date. Prior to its acquisition, Spheris had been ...

Decreased Breath Sounds At Right Base With (s/) E:A Changes...?
Aug 07, 2011

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help! ...

Where Is Base Rate Located In Ultipro?
Feb 11, 2012

Where in the heck can I find my base rate for transcription and ASR.  I used to see it before but for some reason I cannot find it.  TIA ...

X-ray Report/healing 5th Metatarsal Base Fracture
Nov 21, 2011

There is progressive healing of the fifth metatarsal base fracture overlying anatomical alignment. (s/l Trabecular _________) seen crossing previous fracture line. Thank you ...

S/L "rumital" Folds
May 08, 2011

The patient underwent an EGD recently with gastric biopsy:  He had originally been noted to have some hypertrophic gastric folds and prominent S/L "rumital" folds and the patient was told verbally that the biopsy has been unremarkable. ...

Patient Has 2-3/6 _______ Beating Sound Left Base
Oct 19, 2012

s/l:  Patient has 2-3/6 _______ beating sound left base.  Lungs are clear ...

Ortho Word - At Which Point A Curvilinear Incision Was Extended Into The Base Of The HYPOTHENUM
May 14, 2014

Doc dictating carpal tunnel release OP note. He states "at which point a curvilinear incision was extended into the base of the HYPOTHENUM, volar aspect of right wrist." I cannot verify that "hypothenum" is actually a real word. Has anyone heard of this? Thanks. ...

On Neuro Exam: Pretty Clearly Says "pal Pupil" Raise Is Symmetric. Tongue Protrusion Is
Apr 13, 2011

Shoulder shrug is symmetric.  Romberg is negative.  He has no dysmetria.  ...

Eye Examination
Dec 16, 2009

Hi Guys, I'm having trouble figuring this dictation out.  I am new to Ophthamology and I have a new doctor from Asia.  Confrontation of visual fields are full to finger counting in both eyes.  (Vergens) are full.  Pen light examination is normal.  The fundus examination of both eyes shows scattered, dark, and blood hemorrhages.  There is no exudate in the posterior (pole) and both maculae appear to be normal.  The words in parenthesis are the ones i' ...

"Tongue Has A S/l Gworfitis Appearance."
Nov 14, 2009

This patient has a very sore throat and very red oral mucosa.  The doc says "The tongue has a s/l gworfitis appearance."  I am stumped.  This doctor is from India and does not tend to mix up "r" and "l" sounds as do some of the Asian dictators. Anyone know what this could be? I long for the days of "beefy red tongue"... ...

Ortho Examination
Dec 02, 2009

Right thumb revision of amputation.... "On s/l gwen-e-ometer exam today he has full range of motion at his CMCJ." I feel like this may be random english words, but just want to make sure before I kill myself trying to figure it out. Thanks! ...

On Physical Examination..
Mar 01, 2010

Typing on Physical Examination, I hear this:  Abdomen was nontender; no liberetch, no spleen tip...   "liberetch"?!  I think I am going crazy.  What is this? ...

Examination Of The Hair...
Mar 15, 2010

what heading would you put that under? skin? HEENT? or what? kind of silly question I guess, but I just want to make sure. (Patient has thinning hair, btw) thanks ...

Heart Examination
Mar 15, 2010

Heart exam, doctor dictates: "Heart: Regular rhythm without murmurs or gallops. 2 clicks heard at the apex"  I don't understand the connection between "2" and "clicks" or what punctuation to use?? I'm new to this so any help would be much appreciated!! Thanks!!   ...

Physical Examination Help
May 16, 2010

Patient called ("on later heart exam") as late as 2000. No murmurs, rubs, or gallops ("----") and  moderate entry. Clear abdomen, soft nontender.   It might say 1 over 2000? ...

OB Physical Examination
Jun 03, 2010

Physical examination status post C-section, under "genitourinary" - Normal female external genitalia.  _______ was mild.  s/l luke hair or low care. ...

Linefeed Examination
Oct 17, 2010

Hi there, anyone heard of linefeed examination, ie linefeed respiratory examination, linefeed abdomen.  This happens to be on a infant. Could you tell me how to spell or abbreviate it? Thanks! ...

Laryngoscopy Examination
Jun 20, 2012

The false vocal cords, _________, and epiglottis also have no masses.  SL retinoids  Thanks in advance! ...